For legal reasons, I am stating that all items are strictly for entertainment purposes only. Information from healing sessions or attunements are a service and not meant to replace any professional medical or legal advice. I do not take any responsibility for recommendations made and no guarantees issued towards the validity of information exchanged. Reiki and other healing systems should only be used alongside traditional medical treatment and should not be viewed as a replacement. If you ever have any concerns do please contact your Dr or health care provider
By receiving a healing, empowerment or attunement, you are agreeing to indemnify me from and against any and all claims of libel, defamation, and violation of rights of privacy or publicity and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
You agree to indemnify me from all liabilities & any expenses including lawyer’s fees arising from such claims based on your purchases. All items are for entertainment purposes only.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.
Good Vibes Girl makes no claim as to the effectiveness of any item, or product purchased from this website. All Magical/Witchcraft/Shamanic/Talismans items bought are offered as curios & sold as such. Therefore all information concerning magick/spiritual properties is offered as items of interest and not fact. We take no responsibility for the use made by the purchaser of any product sold by us.
Our Spell Pouches/ Medicine Pouches/Magickal Spell Bottles contain herbs which may be harmful to pregnant women, unless otherwise stated in product description. Also contains small items such as crystals, these can be choking hazards and should be kept away from all children and animals. No product sold by Good Vibes Girl is intended to be ingested. We will not be held liable for the effectiveness/Ineffectiveness of spells & other Magickal items. All items are sold for curiosity value only.
Oracle and Tarot readings are no substitute for professional counselling and should only be used as a possible guide to what could occur in your future. We all have FULL control over our lives at ALL times. A card reading will only foretell that which will occur as circumstances stand right now.
1. Privacy Notice: Here at Good Vibes Girl we take your privacy very seriously and will under no circumstances pass any of your information on to third parties. All information will be kept between ourselves and used only in order to serve, process and deliver your goods to you. If at any time you would like your details removed from our records, simply inform us of the fact and we will be only too happy to do so.
2. Delivery: Where possible your order will be dispatched to you within 3 working days, this excludes weekends and public holidays. If for any reason there is to be a slight delay, we will always send an email informing you of this and explaining the reason for the delay. We offer FREE UK Delivery on all products, please note that we do not post physical goods overseas. Parcels are sent via Royal Mail and do not carry insurance, unless this has been asked for via email and extra fee agreed and paid for. You will receive an email when your order is dispatched. Proof of postage is always obtained for all parcels sent.
3. Payment Options: Here at Good Vibes Girl we offer the following payment options. Paypal/MasterCard/EuroCard/Visa/Delta/Electron/American Express/Switch/Maestro/Solo
4. Returns Policy: Our customers enjoyment and satisfaction are the most important aspects of our business here at Good Vibes Girl and so we want you to be able to purchase with confidence. If there is a problem, or you are unhappy in any way with the item/items you have received, then you must feel free to return them to us for replacement or refund, whichever applicable. You may return any item within 28 days providing it is still in its packaging and has not been used, or opened. We will refund the cost of the goods, but however cannot refund the shipping cost. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Contacting Us: You can contact us here at Good Vibes Girl at any time using our shop email email@example.com We will endeavor to reply to your email within a period of 24 hours, sooner in most cases. We are always here to help!
6. Opening Hours: I am available from 7am until 7pm Monday to Thursday for inquiries and to make bookings and occasional Fridays when i am not working on other projects. Appointments for healing sessions and attunements are available from 8am until 6pm (in the case of Good Vibes Tune-ups this is 9am until 4pm) Due to regular block bookings for healing sessions I have a very limited amount of early morning sessions free so if you need this there may be a longer wait.
7. Distance Attunements & Healing Sessions: Once you have paid for your chosen system and the manual has been sent to you a refund cannot be given. If you change your mind before the manual has been sent then a refund will be given.
Once a time and date has been agreed for your attunement or healing session it can only be changed if 24 hours notice is given.If you would like any new information taken into consideration or have any questions you would like answered before your attunement or healing session you must contact me at least an hour before your session or I may not be at my computer to see it.
There is no time limit on calling in your chi balls after they have been prepared for you
In the case of an appointment attunement I always chi ball the energy in addition at no extra charge in case you are disturbed or unable to make your appointment at the last moment. You will still be attuned and this information and energy will be held with your higher self aspect ready for you to call in whenever you are ready. So you will not miss out on the experience.
Once you have paid for your attunement systems or if you have paid for a block of healing sessions there is no time limit on taking them.
8. Why should I pay for healing or other spiritual services? There is a large divide in the spiritual/healing community over whether it is ethical to charge for healing and other spiritual services and I would like to share my take on this.
In an ideal world it would be lovely to be able to do this full time for free but myself and many others also have bills to pay and children to clothe and feed. The work we do is no different to dentists, psychotherapists or others who work in mainstream medical services and receive money for their time, effort and expertise. Money is just a token for that energy transferred, no more and no less. We think nothing of using this energy (money) to pay for our fuel bills which is also energy. Energy is continually flowing throughout our lives, just changing form and names.
Also at a deeper level it is important that an exchange be made for such services. We live in a universe which is held in perfect balance, energy flows from one place to another, at no time is there ever a void. It is the universal nature of give and take. When a healing session, reading or attunement is given for free it creates an imbalance. The client unconsciously doesn't value the service or feels unable at an energetic level to fully accept it because they have given nothing in return; therefore what they are being given is meaningless to them. This is especially important when it comes to energy healing or attunements as this may compromise the power and the belief in the system as well as the tutor/master/therapist.
Even going as far back as when Dr Mikao Usui walked this physical plane, the originator and founder of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki, he stressed the importance of there being a fair exchange of energy, whether this is in goods, services or money. After all money is only another form of energy as is everything around us. In fact he experimented widely with this principle by allocating a portion of his time to giving free healing to the ill, poor and homeless. He did this alongside his regular paying clients.
To begin with all his clients improved, but after a short time he began to see a profound change among those who were receiving the free healing. The ones who did not return energy to him in some form soon began to decline in health and quickly found themselves back to where they had started. He realised what was happening and suggested that those who could not afford to pay him in money returned the energy to him in some other form, for example by working for him around the home or garden in whatever capacity they were able to, As the energy exchange grew so did the health of his clients improve, and this time for good.
This is why for many energy workers without an additional income it is essential to charge a fee for spiritual services. This is often abused by many, some charging ridiculous amounts of money sometimes as much as hundreds and even thousands of pounds. I certainly do not condone this and try to offer a fair price for my services. I firmly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be able to learn healing techniques and to have access to healing for themselves as well as other spiritual services such as card readings.
There are hidden costs to energy healing that many people are unaware of; this includes renting, lighting and heating work premises, websites costs and insurance, the working hours allocated for the services provided, including all the preparation for attunements and healing sessions, the therapists side of the session begins long before the client’s side does! There is also the upkeep and replacement of the equipment used; the time spent writing manuals or completing courses to deepen my healing and therapy knowledge and experience.
To my mind it isn’t so much the energy itself I am charging for, only my time and the upkeep of my business and also my health. As a channel for healing I need to keep myself as pure as possible, this for me means, no smoking or alcohol. I eat a healthy vegetarian, organic high vibrational diet. I make plenty of time for meditation and exercise. Putting myself in the best shape mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually means that I can offer you the best service possible.
I am also committed to ongoing study so that I can in turn channel this knowledge further into my work. I pay for my courses, for my tutor’s guidance and expertise, which in turn is turned into the energy that I pass onto others.
The attunements I offer are ones that I am well versed in and work with on a regular basis. There have been a number of so called ‘energy shopkeepers’ who buy attunements in bulk and pass them on without another thought, many times they haven’t even been attuned to them! They believe that by buying in bulk they can offer them at ridiculously low prices and make a profit. This means that by the time the new student receives these attunements the stream of energy is so weakened that it is practically useless. By the time they are ready to pass it on it is nonexistent. This is why by charging a fair price for a my sessions everyone benefits.
I do have a number of free attunements and empowerments on offer, as the originators of these particular systems stipulate that money must not be charged for these I respect this. When I receive a free attunement I like to give something back such as some healing, or even another free attunement to balance this flow of energy.
9. How can a distance attunement work? This is a question I am asked repeatedly, so in an attempt to clarify this I decided to write this article.